Zrće Beach is situated on the western side of the Pag Bay. It is adored by those who want all-day entertainment. There are several establishments on the beach that operate as cafés during the day then become bars and dance clubs at night.
Foka Diving Centre has existed since 2002. Over the years we have explored Pag’s undersea zone, and in 2006 we decided to move the centre to its present location, the Šimuni Camp.
- Route 01 - Vodice (Pag beach) - Sv. Jerolim - Gajac- Škunca (Novalja)
- Route 02 - Salty route
- Route 03 - Stari grad (the Old town) - Košljun
- Route 04 - The bird route
- Route 05 - Smokvica route
- Route 06 - Prutna route
- Route 07 - Cape Dubrovnik route
- Route 08 - Šimuni - Girenica cove route
- Route 09 - Kolan route
- Route 10 - Stone-pit route
- Route 11 - Novaljsko polje route
- Route 12 - Wine route
- Route 13 - Caska- Metajna-Ručica canyon route
- Route 14 - Novalja - Lun route
Route MTB 22 i MTB 23
The Prosika Town Beach is the central beach, particularly suited for swimming and sun-bathing by families with small children. The beach features the requisite tourist amenities (beach volleyball, tennis, pedal-boats, water-scooters and jet-skies) and hospitality establishments.
Beaches can also be found in the Bašaca and Vodice areas. Bašaca actually has a complex of smaller beaches which, thanks to their appearance and ambience, are suited to tourists who want to sun-bathe and enjoy the sea. Access is exceptionally simple thanks to a road that passes right next to the shore.