Kamerlengo Tower no longer stands in its original form. The former tower today houses the town government, while during the summer months the Town Hall serves as an exhibition space for various artists.
The Krka River is a natural karst phenomenon that consists of seven tufa barriers with a total downward gradient of 242 m. The most oft-visited parts of Krka National Park are the Roški and Skradinski Falls.
The Church of St. Francis (‘Sveti Frane’ in Croatian) was built in the latter half of the 15th century in the northern part of the old town core. Works on its façade continued until mid-1510s. A monastery next to it belonging to the order of Friars Minor Conventual was dissolved in 1785.
Lun is the northernmost town on Pag and a natural olive reserve. There are about 80,000 olive trees along with 1,500 of the Oblica variety growing over 23 hectares of land. The trees grow entwined in stone, creating intriguing forms and surreal contours.
The Ethno-Gallery of the Družina Culture and Arts Association contains many valuable exhibits: typical Pag blouses adorned with Pag lace, older women’s and men’s folk attire, various items of apparel, antique parts of furniture and photographs that testify to life as it once was in Pag.
The Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is situated on the main town square and is the most valuable monument of ecclesiastical architecture in Pag. The cornerstone was laid on 18 May 1433, marking the commencement of its long-lasting construction.