The beaches at Bošana, about a 15 minute drive from the town of Pag, have cooler water because of freshwater springs. A pine grove was planted in Bošana recently, while the oak forests at Sveta Marija and Dubrava have been placed under protection.
Foka Diving Centre has existed since 2002. Over the years we have explored Pag’s undersea zone, and in 2006 we decided to move the centre to its present location, the Šimuni Camp.
- Route 01 - Vodice (Pag beach) - Sv. Jerolim - Gajac- Škunca (Novalja)
- Route 02 - Salty route
- Route 03 - Stari grad (the Old town) - Košljun
- Route 04 - The bird route
- Route 05 - Smokvica route
- Route 06 - Prutna route
- Route 07 - Cape Dubrovnik route
- Route 08 - Šimuni - Girenica cove route
- Route 09 - Kolan route
- Route 10 - Stone-pit route
- Route 11 - Novaljsko polje route
- Route 12 - Wine route
- Route 13 - Caska- Metajna-Ručica canyon route
- Route 14 - Novalja - Lun route
Route MTB 22 i MTB 23
The seafloor around Pag is intriguing for divers with an intrepid spirit due to the wealth of the undersea world. If you are a beginning diver, and you want to master the basics of diving or take an advance diving course with compressed air,
The Pag Tourism Board has prepared four maps for all of those who want to conquer the thrilling heights of our island. The climbing routes were developed for On Flash and Top Rope climbers. There are many crags, rocks and cliffs geared toward lovers of precipitous heights, so-called Solo Integrale climbers.