The Bukša Dental Office in the town of Pag provides all dental services regardless of age and dental condition with dedication to each patient individually.
Beaches can also be found in the Bašaca and Vodice areas. Bašaca actually has a complex of smaller beaches which, thanks to their appearance and ambience, are suited to tourists who want to sun-bathe and enjoy the sea. Access is exceptionally simple thanks to a road that passes right next to the shore.
The Vodice area abounds in diverse beaches: from clean rocky shores to pebble beaches. The pebble beaches in this area are more difficult to access as they are in smaller coves. The rocky part of Vodice is suited to recreational fishers and divers who want to explore the undersea world.
Foka Diving Centre has existed since 2002. Over the years we have explored Pag’s undersea zone, and in 2006 we decided to move the centre to its present location, the Šimuni Camp.
Zrće Beach is situated on the western side of the Pag Bay. It is adored by those who want all-day entertainment. There are several establishments on the beach that operate as cafés during the day then become bars and dance clubs at night.
- Route 01 - Vodice (Pag beach) - Sv. Jerolim - Gajac- Škunca (Novalja)
- Route 02 - Salty route
- Route 03 - Stari grad (the Old town) - Košljun
- Route 04 - The bird route
- Route 05 - Smokvica route
- Route 06 - Prutna route
- Route 07 - Cape Dubrovnik route
- Route 08 - Šimuni - Girenica cove route
- Route 09 - Kolan route
- Route 10 - Stone-pit route
- Route 11 - Novaljsko polje route
- Route 12 - Wine route
- Route 13 - Caska- Metajna-Ručica canyon route
- Route 14 - Novalja - Lun route
Route MTB 22 i MTB 23