- Route 01 - Vodice (Pag beach) - Sv. Jerolim - Gajac- Škunca (Novalja)
- Route 02 - Salty route
- Route 03 - Stari grad (the Old town) - Košljun
- Route 04 - The bird route
- Route 05 - Smokvica route
- Route 06 - Prutna route
- Route 07 - Cape Dubrovnik route
- Route 08 - Šimuni - Girenica cove route
- Route 09 - Kolan route
- Route 10 - Stone-pit route
- Route 11 - Novaljsko polje route
- Route 12 - Wine route
- Route 13 - Caska- Metajna-Ručica canyon route
- Route 14 - Novalja - Lun route
Route MTB 22 i MTB 23
Beaches can also be found in the Bašaca and Vodice areas. Bašaca actually has a complex of smaller beaches which, thanks to their appearance and ambience, are suited to tourists who want to sun-bathe and enjoy the sea. Access is exceptionally simple thanks to a road that passes right next to the shore.
The seafloor around Pag is intriguing for divers with an intrepid spirit due to the wealth of the undersea world. If you are a beginning diver, and you want to master the basics of diving or take an advance diving course with compressed air,
Foka Diving Centre has existed since 2002. Over the years we have explored Pag’s undersea zone, and in 2006 we decided to move the centre to its present location, the Šimuni Camp.
The Bukša Dental Office in the town of Pag provides all dental services regardless of age and dental condition with dedication to each patient individually.
The Pag Tourism Board has prepared four maps for all of those who want to conquer the thrilling heights of our island. The climbing routes were developed for On Flash and Top Rope climbers. There are many crags, rocks and cliffs geared toward lovers of precipitous heights, so-called Solo Integrale climbers.