The beaches at Bošana, about a 15 minute drive from the town of Pag, have cooler water because of freshwater springs. A pine grove was planted in Bošana recently, while the oak forests at Sveta Marija and Dubrava have been placed under protection.
The Prosika Town Beach is the central beach, particularly suited for swimming and sun-bathing by families with small children. The beach features the requisite tourist amenities (beach volleyball, tennis, pedal-boats, water-scooters and jet-skies) and hospitality establishments.
The seafloor around Pag is intriguing for divers with an intrepid spirit due to the wealth of the undersea world. If you are a beginning diver, and you want to master the basics of diving or take an advance diving course with compressed air,
- Route 01 - Vodice (Pag beach) - Sv. Jerolim - Gajac- Škunca (Novalja)
- Route 02 - Salty route
- Route 03 - Stari grad (the Old town) - Košljun
- Route 04 - The bird route
- Route 05 - Smokvica route
- Route 06 - Prutna route
- Route 07 - Cape Dubrovnik route
- Route 08 - Šimuni - Girenica cove route
- Route 09 - Kolan route
- Route 10 - Stone-pit route
- Route 11 - Novaljsko polje route
- Route 12 - Wine route
- Route 13 - Caska- Metajna-Ručica canyon route
- Route 14 - Novalja - Lun route
Route MTB 22 i MTB 23
Zrće Beach is situated on the western side of the Pag Bay. It is adored by those who want all-day entertainment. There are several establishments on the beach that operate as cafés during the day then become bars and dance clubs at night.