kula skrivanat pag

Skrivanat Tower is the only remaining tower out of the 9 towers that defended the town of Pag. It was built in the 15th century and has been preserved in its original shape.

most katine pag

A new bridge that connects the new town of Pag with Prosika replaced the early 20th century concrete bridge. The bridge is a somewhat altered replica of an old Venetian bridge built in 1737 based on the design by renowned Venetian architect Giambattista Lodoli.

kula kamerlengo

Kamerlengo Tower no longer stands in its original form. The former tower today houses the town government, while during the summer months the Town Hall serves as an exhibition space for various artists.

gradske zidine

Until the mid-19th century, the town of Pag was encircled by sizeable and lovely walls with defence towers. Pag had several town gates, and the largest was in the Katine section, called the Porta Marina. Only the lintel of Rector Nikola Tiepolo remains preserved from this gate. The Minor Gate was a little farther south.

magazini soli pag

The salt warehouses are structures in the monument category, situated opposite the town core at Prosika. They testify to utilitarian architecture of past times and the importance of salt production to Pag’s natives. The first three warehouses were built in the 17th century, while the other six were constructed during the second Austrian administration.

zborna crkva m arijina uznesenja u pagu

The Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is situated on the main town square and is the most valuable monument of ecclesiastical architecture in Pag. The cornerstone was laid on 18 May 1443, marking the commencement of its long-lasting construction.