The Church of St. Francis (‘Sveti Frane’ in Croatian) was built in the latter half of the 15th century in the northern part of the old town core. Works on its façade continued until mid-1510s. A monastery next to it belonging to the order of Friars Minor Conventual was dissolved in 1785. There is no significant artwork inside the church, but the tombstones of Pag’s noble families with their heraldic emblems and inscriptions have been preserved, including the plaque of Elizabeta, the daughter of a Pag potentate, Jerolim Bragadin. Concerts are held in the Church during the Pag Cultural Summer, organized by Nina and Lovro Pogorelić, which is the most important and the most attractive part of the Pag Summer.