The Gradac vista offers the most spectacular panoramic view of the core of Pag. Gradac is located by the road connecting Pag and Novalja.
Skrivanat Tower is the only remaining tower out of the 9 towers that defended the town of Pag. It was built in the 15th century and has been preserved in its original shape.
The Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is situated on the main town square and is the most valuable monument of ecclesiastical architecture in Pag. The cornerstone was laid on 18 May 1443, marking the commencement of its long-lasting construction.
We simply do not know precisely how long salt has been produced in Pag. Salt production in the Croatian lands was first mentioned in the book about Adriatic salt pans by Prof. Candide from the university in Naples, published in 1912.
A quiet and peaceful village suited for a pleasant vacation along sand and pebble beaches, ideal for a family holiday. Vlašići Cove has by far the most beautiful sand beach on the island of Pag.
The town of Pag already had one of the first sundials in Europe at the end of the 19th century. The marker for meridian 15 is roughly 5 km from Pag, on a macadam road, in a tract named after St. Mary Magdalene, with a marble marker set along the intersecting line.