stari grad pag

Pag’s Old Town is located a kilometre south of today’s town core. What used to be a large and rich town is today is an archaeological site and shrine. The Romanesque Church of St. Mary with a statue of the Mother of God has been preserved along with the remains of a Franciscan monastery.

kula skrivanat pag

Skrivanat Tower is the only remaining tower out of the 9 towers that defended the town of Pag. It was built in the 15th century and has been preserved in its original shape.

A fishing village 15 minutes from Pag by car. A true oasis with a pristine, clear sea and a range of family homes and vacation houses to let. Miškovići offers a quiet vacation and lovely beaches suited for children. As for specialties: you can enjoy Pag’s lamb, the island’s renowned cheese and Pag’s famed Žutica wine.

samostan svete margarite pag

The construction of Pag’s Benedictine Convent of St. Margaret began right after the new town of Pag was established, as a memorial to the former church and convent in the Old Town.

During Venetian rule, Pag’s citizens were exempt from participation in military campaigns due to the importance of salt production. However, Ivan Petar Kašić waived the exemption and participated in one of the most important battles in history: the Battle of Lepanto in 1571.

The Kornati Archipelago is a specific island group in the heart of the Croatian part of the Adriatic Sea. It extends over a surface of roughly 320 km2 and encompasses about 150 islands, islets and reefs.